Beauty & Style Tips: Dead Sea Skin Care Routine
Unveil Your Natural Beauty in 5 Easy Steps....
After the candy corn, the late nights and makeup, we are sure your skin must be feeling a bit under weather. Not to worry, here is a simple cleansing and moisturizing ritual to kick-off the holiday season:
Click below to begin slideshow
Read These Steps:
1. Relax and unwind with our beautifully scented sugar scrub. Use this every morning or night, one a week and while in the shower by simply massaging the sugar scrub into wet body and after a few minutes, rinse well.
2. Clean and remove any makeup from your face. We suggest you do this with your favorite cleansing product and then following with a thin layer of the Dead Sea Skin Care Mud Mask. Let sit for 2-5 minutes then gently remove with warm water and a gentle washcloth.
3. Apply the Dead Sea eye cream gently around your eyes. Use your ring finger to gently dot and apply around your entire eye area. This eye cream helps in restoring the sensitive skin around your eyes from the makeup from your Halloween haunting.
4. This Lifting and Firming Serum will nourish and hydrate your skin back to its glory. Simply place a small dab to your finger and in a gentle circular motion apply to your face, neck and upper chest area. When applying to your neck, make sure to use an upward motion towards your chin.
5. And last but not least, apply the Intensive Day Cream to complete your regime for the night. This rich formula contains antioxidants along with other oils and minerals that quickly absorb and provide nightly hydration.