Hosting a Margarita Day Social
46 years ago Dallas restaurateur, Mariano Martinez created the world's first frozen margarita machine, revolutionizing happy hour everywhere! Americans everywhere celebrate this momentous occasion with National Margarita Day on Feb. 22. Invite your best girlfriends to celebrate too by hosting a Nice & Bella Margarita Day Social.
Once your guest list is ready and you've discussed the details with your distributor, print or email the Margarita Day Social invitation to your guests.
Use this opportunity to showcase your Nice & Bella Imperial Matcha Green Tea by making Matcha-based cocktails/mocktails!
Prefer alcohol-free drinks? Throw together this recipe!
Iced Nice & Bella Matcha Mojito
1 tbsp fresh lime juice
4 large spearmint leaves, plus more for garnish
4 baby arugula leaves
2 tsp sugar (I used raw, use your favorite sweetener)
1/2 cup brewed Nice & Bella Imperial Matcha Green Tea, chilled
- Muddle the lime juice, mint, arugula, and sugar together in a tall Collins glass until the leaves bruise lightly and the flavors release.
- Add ice until glass is about 3/4 full and then pour Nice & Bella Imperial Matcha Green Tea.
- Stir well and garnish with mint and lime.
Nice & Bella Imperial Matcha Green Tea Margarita Recipe
1 lime or lemon wedge
Sauce of granulated sugar for coating rim of glass
1/2 to 2/3 cup strongly brewed Nice & Bella Imperial Matcha Green Tea
2 1/2 tablespoons (1 1/4 ounces) premium tequila
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon orange liqueur
2 teaspoons sugar
- Rub the lime wedge around the rim of an old-fashioned glass.
- Dip and rotate the rim in the saucer of sugar, making sure to keep the sugar on the outside.
- In a blender, combine the Nice & Bella Imperial Matcha Green Tea, tequila, lemon juice, orange liqueur, and sugar. Blend on the pulse setting until slushy.
- Pour into the sugar-rimmed glass.
Show us your Margarita Social using the hashtag #NBSocial.