Hosting a Fourth of July Social
Red, White and Bella!
Summer is finally here! And with it comes Fourth of July parties and festivals. Invite your girls to select accessories for your patriotic outfit!
Use the guide below to plan a Fourth of July Social.
First, meet with your Nice & Bella Distributor to start planning your social. Prepare a guest list and use the customizable invitations we've created to send to your guests: Click here to download the Fourth of July invitation.
Print and frame this adorable printable for your display table, too!
Touches of color go a long way at socials. Keep it simple by placing bunches of American flags around the room. If you're more of a fresh flowers person, put red and white carnations in blue vases all around!
Nothing says Fourth of July like burgers! For an inexpensive and quick alternative, select your favorite slider recipe for your guests to munch on. Or, if you've got time, deep fry some homemade corn dogs for a great outdoor snack. And you can't forget about dessert! Grab ice cream sandwiches and dip the sides in a bowl of red white and blue sprinkles for a festive treat.
The Bald Eagle
- Coconut cream
- Lime juice
- Salt for rim of glass
- Start out with pouring 1 part coconut cream in the shaker.
- Add 2 parts tequila to the mix.
- Mix in 2 parts lime juice.
- Add 1 part Cointreau.
- Finish off with rimming the glass with salt, accenting with a lime, pour in your drink, and enjoy!
The Red State
- Malibu Rum
- Pour 2 parts rum into a shaker.
- Add 1 part grenadine.
- Add 1 ice cube into a rocks glass and pour the mixture in.
- For a little something extra, add 2 parts seltzer water.
The Betsy Ross
- Lillet Blanc
- Blue Curacao
- Lime Juice
- Start out by mixing 1 part gin and 1 part Lillet Blanc into the shaker.
- For the truly Patriotic feel, add in 1 part Blue Curacao.
- Finish off with 1 part lime juice and 1 dash of Absinthe, add a cube of ice and enjoy!
Originally posted by: StyleCaster
Show us your Fourth of July Social using the hashtag #NBSocial.