6 Powerful Morning Rituals to Begin Your Day!
Learn how to begin each day with a positive and productive energy by introducing these simple rituals in your morning routine!
1) Wake up, Sunshine! Start your day early with your mind set on gratitude for another day, practice a few stretching exercises to get the blood flowing.
2) Practice yoga. Whether it’s Ananda Balasana (happy baby pose) in bed or a sun salutation as your feet hit the floor, a little morning yoga will help your mind and body warm up for the day. You can even do some stretches from the comfort of your sheets!
3) Read. Rather than scroll through your phone, spend a few minutes in the morning reading through a book, newspaper, or magazine. The activity stretches the imagination and encourages creativity and positivity, setting you up for a wonderful rest of the day
4) Set intentions. While our days are often clouded with to-do lists, setting small, personal intentions can help establish a feeling of control. Ask yourself, What do I want out of this day? Maybe it’s to be nicer to strangers or to pay more attention to your partner.
5) Envision success. Does your day involve some challenges, or perhaps some activities that you’re not exactly looking forward to? Envision yourself triumphing over these obstacles, and doing so with a clear and happy head. Treating your day with a “can-do” attitude will help to set you up for success.
6) Self-affirmations. We don’t tell ourselves “I love you” nearly enough. Plant yourself in front of the mirror and say the affirmations that you need to hear. These simple daily reminders will remind of your potential, leaving you feeling open and excited.
"There is never enough time to do everything, but there is always enough time to do the most important thing.
It’s not a matter of time; it’s a matter of desire."
– Nina Yau
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM + FACEBOOK!