Matcha Ice Cream
July is a beautiful month with many great things to celebrate, one of those things being National Ice Cream Day! Ice cream isn't always thought of as the healthiest dessert, but what if we told you there's a way you could eat healthy and delicious ice cream without feeling guilty? Today is your lucky day! Matcha Ice Cream is a renowned trend because of its healthy traits and delectable taste. In today's blog, you'll find one of the yummiest and most importantly, easiest recipe for home made Matcha Ice cream!
14 ounces Sweetened (or unsweetened) condensed milk (Cold)
2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream (cold)
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
3 Tablespoons of Nice Imperial Matcha Green Tea
1) In a mixing bowl, beat the cold heavy whipping cream until still peaks form.
2) Add milk and vanilla extract into the mix until mixture is thick and peaks are stiff.
3) Add our Nice Imperial Matcha Green Tea until fully dissolved.
4) Pour into a cute ice cream container and freeze overnight.
5) Try to contain your excitement and sleep.
6) Have a delicious scoop of homemade Matcha Ice Cream!
Are you planning on hosting a social?
Put together an ice cream social! It's perfect for the summer and the perfect opportunity to show off the benefits and deliciousness of Matcha ice cream. Set the theme to your social with a cute sundae bar! Here is your must-have's list:
- Matcha Ice Cream!
- Strawberry + Chocolate Syrup
- Toasted Nuts
- Strawberries, Cherries, Blueberries, Shaved Coconut..