Martha Elena Cruz - Don Mateo Litchi Award Nominee
"The advice I always give to future leaders is to take this business seriously and not to be afraid to take a chance on people."
1. What are the main benefits that a solid Network provides you as an entrepreneur?
The main benefits that a solid business network gives you, is always being able to establish a steady income that increases month to month and is able to help you reach your own personal goals. Seeing my network results is one of the things that I'm most passionate about.
2. What are the main keys to start and consolidate a network?
The main key to consolidate a network is to share the business with everyone. By feeling confident of yourself, the company that supports you, and by having a mindset to help others improve their lifestyle will allow you to feel empowered and serve as a leader to many, but of course with humility.
3. Have you faced obstacles in the development of your business? What have they been and in what way have you overcome them?
The obstacles that I have faced are mostly having to deal with negativity in my environment, but I do not allow anyone to affect my business, goals, and mindset. At the beginning of this year, I had to face the loss of my mother, this experience triggered a depressive state in my life, but what helped me get back on my feet was the memory of her encouraging and applauding every achievement I made.
4. Could you tell us what has been your most important personal achievement accomplished with Nice & Bella?
- My most important personal achievements have been:
- Incentive trip to Puerto Vallarta in 2016.
- Celebrating in Guadalajara, Mexico at the 20th Anniversary
- Attended Nice & Bella's Leadership Conference for two consecutive years in Dallas, TX.
- Getting to know our factory during two visits to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- Incentive trip to Riviera Maya 2017 /2018
- Won a brand new car with the Car Bonus incentive
- Got nominated for the Don Mateo Litchi Award as International Leader in 2017/2018
- Receiving US Top Sales Award in 2018
5. What is your main strategy to invite prospects to an Opportunity Meeting? and How many monthly meetings occur?
My main strategy for inviting prospects into our meetings is to always present the opportunity with a good attitude, friendly smile and confident of what I'm about to offer. I plan about 3-5 meetings every week.
6. What type of support do you provide to the members of your business network?
The support that I provide is teaching them how to conduct their business, providing coaching about how to approach prospects and going with them on sales meetings to make sure they have the support they need during their first few sales.
7. What advice would you give to all Distributors who want to become leaders of their network?
The advice I always give to future leaders is to take this business seriously and not to be afraid to take a chance on people. Once you become an expert in your field, you need to serve as an example so others can they can find their own success as well.