Maria Guadalupe Lara - Don Mateo Litchi Awards Nominee
"It is a big obstacle when they say "NO", but I focus on what I want to achieve and do everything I can to achieve and exceed my goals."
1. Mention 3 habits that you have developed for the growth of your business.
I plan my day, dedicated to what I want to achieve and I put action to what I intend to do.
2. How do you manage your time in the movement of the products?
I make a work plan, from a previous day, I speak to the people that I am going to visit.
3. Do you set a monthly sales goal? How much?
I always try to set a goal of at least $ 3,000 (USD) per month.
4. How do you manage your clients?
Separating the business and the profits.
5. What strategy do you use when you move a large number of products?
I try to bring complete jewelry sets to show and bring enough variety of designs to attract all kinds of tastes and styles.
6. Name the 3 most important achievements you have accomplished through your Nice & Bella business.
Freedom of time, being able to meet many people and share the opportunity of what I like to do.
7. What has been the biggest obstacle that you have faced in the development of your business and how did you overcome it?
It is a big obstacle when they say "NO", but I focus on what I want to achieve and do everything I can to achieve and exceed my goals.